MARKETING OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
CATEGORY: Marketing, Engineering
Our client provides support services for Telecom service providers. They are currently seeking to hire a Product Manager to support their operations in Ghana.
Work Location: Ghana
Responsibilities and Accountabilities of Marketing Operations
1 Work with the marketing teams of top end Telecom operators and ensure a regular run of marketing campaigns in Africa.
2 Achieve the assigned revenue targets from the campaigns run in these regions.
3 To be the single point of contact for all on-site customer requirements and issues resolution.
4 Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
5 Create and maintain all product documentation.
6 Work hand in hand with Marketing Operations Team.
7 Training the marketing team about the different features of the product with each new release.
8 Creation of innovative marketing campaigns which will be valuable for the operator.
9 Maintain processes, templates, and other documents that support best practices.
.Qualifications and Experience
- MBA/ PGDBM with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering with 1 to 4 years experience.
- Open to other resources having Customer Interacting role.
- Some knowledge of Usage &Retention activity in the Telecom domain.
- Ability to understand Technology related to platforms & telecom.
- Strong Account management skills.
- Should be Smart with good conversation skills.
- Should be aware of Software Technologies
Work Experience: 3 Years’ Experience 2 of which should be within the telecoms industry.
- Domain knowledge in marketing technology, such as mobile marketing, email marketing, CRM, direct marketing, analytics, online advertising, or an enterprise software product for mobile operators.
- Exposure to Telecom domain will be an added advantage
To apply send CVs to email@example.com