MARKET SECTOR MANAGER WATER MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SOUTH AFRICA
Our client is a dynamic multinational company, represented through its production companies and subsidiaries in 70 countries on four continents; one of the
world’s leader in providing products, services and innovative engineering solutions in the water supply and sewage technology areas, as well as in the
refrigeration and air-conditioning technology fields. Growing fast in Africa, for its office in South Africa the company now is looking for: Water Sector Manager (Water Management).
Management role for a qualified person with a background in the Water Management industry..
- Management of a sales channel across Branches nationwide and into Africa.
- Achievement of Budget and growth in market share and customer service levels.
- Project Quotations
- Assisting clients and specifiers with product selections and applications.
- Management of a diverse team.
- Accurate and timeous reporting to M.D.
- Motivated, self starter with the ability to grow a division of the Company.
- Engineering qualification. Additional Commercial qualification an advantage.
- 30-45 yrs old.
- Fully conversant with MS Office suite.
- Previous experience of the Municipal and Water Utilities market a must.
- Exposure to the pump environment an advantage.
- Established network amongst Consulting Engineers, Contractors and Municipal and Water Utilities preferable.
- Ability to travel extensively.
Long-term development in an international environment, Excellent work conditions, Competitive and result-oriented remuneration package
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org